Ateamfans.nl forum index
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie  <  Afleveringen  ~  volledig transcript curtain call
choppercrazy
BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 09:44:11  Reageer met quote

Generaal
Generaal

Ik zag dat er interesse voor scripts was? Hier is curtain call, de transcipt zoals dat heet, helemaal compleet, een gewoon script post ik niet want dat is te link, er is duidelijk gewaarschuwd dat dit copyrighted material betref. Ik heb de transcript geknipt en geplakt, in mijn word document ziet hij er ietsjes anders uit, ik moet bounty ook nog ergens hebben.

Curtain Call.

We see colonel Decker leaving a gas station.
Decker (to the employee)
Thanks a lot, pal.

Employee
All right.

Decker walks back to his car, another one is pulling up and captain Crane gets out.

Decker
We were right, captain. The clerk I’d Smith from his photograph. He came in here less than an hour ago.

Captain Crane
Did he say what Smith wanted?

Decker
He wanted to know where he could lay his hands on Russ Clayton.

We eyewitness a fight between the A-team and Russ Clayton and his men. When Murdock hits the last one of them down, he acts like in a football game.

Murdock
Hey! Hut! Hut! Hut!

He turns around and almost bumps into B.A.

B.A.
Fool! This ain't no football game!

Hannibal (to Russ Clayton)
Now, you see, Clayton. That's what happens when you trie to run somebody out of the cattle business and burn their barn. The pie you wind up in isn't necessary an apple.
(He turns to the team, which is gathered around)
I love it when a plan comes together!

Russ Clayton is proving to be a sore loser: he grasps his gun and aims at Hannibal to shoot him in the back. Murdock sees it.

Murdock
Watch out, colonel!
(He jumps in the firing line and gets hit in the shoulder. Hannibal immediately turns around and kicks the gun out of Clayton’s hand. Face takes an aim at Clayton. Hannibal turns to Murdock)

Hannibal
Let me see how bad it is.

Murdock
Oh, shoot, colonel. It's no big thing, just a punch wound in the old fuel tank. Don't you worry, just a few less miles, besides, just what I need: one more hole.

Meanwhile, Decker is closing in fast. Tawnia, who is looking through binoculars, sees the m.p. cars coming.

Hannibal
Get in the van.
(He and Face get Murdock on his feet and drag him to the van. B.A. is getting behind the wheel)

Murdock
Feel like I got a finger poking through my back! Get it? From the back.

Tawnia
It's Decker!

Face (while he and Hannibal put Murdock in the van)
I told you Colonel Decker saw us at that toll crossing this morning.

Hannibal
Well, you were right. Feel better now?
They get in the van.
Go, B.A.!

They drive off .The sirens of the squad cars are coming closer. Russ Clayton and his men are getting on their feet. Than Decker arrives. Captain Crane gets out of his car and walks to colonel Decker who sees the A-team van vanish rapidly.

Captain Crane
It looks like we're too late, Colonel.

Decker
Too late? There's only one road in and one road out of this area. The A-team's not going anywhere. Co-ordinate with our other units. I want this entire area sealed off tight. If a gust of wind blows through here, I want to know about it. And get me Major Danton at Fort Travis!

Captain Crane
Right!
(He walks to his car to make the call)

Sergeant Collins is coming up to Colonel Decker.
Sergeant Collins
What do we do with this group, Colonel?

Decker
Have the sheriff pick up this garbage and get them out of here, will you, serge?
(He goes to Crane's car to speak with major Danton)
Major Danton? Colonel Decker. We found the A-team. Have your rangers fly out to rendezvous at my position immediately.

In the meantime the A-team van is driving fast down the road. Face has examined the wound in Murdocks shoulder.

Face
Boy, he's lost a lot of blood, Hannibal!

Hannibal
He's lucky he took it high or he lost it all. Hang in there, Murdock. We get you to a doctor as soon as we can.

Murdock
Don't you threaten none about me, colonel. I got a lot of rolls in the old engine left.

Face
It's a pretty isolated area, Hannibal. Who knows how far it is to the nearest doctor?

Hannibal
And we can count on Decker to cut off our only way out. We may have to improvise.

Face
Improvise?

Murdock (is checking out his wound. He's bleeding badly)
Oh, hear of this program to give to you a special medical bulletin on the condition of H.M. Murdock, your cloud mount, flying high, thru ling and spitting at you where the air is thin and the little doggy’s hoooooooooowl!
Tawnia bends over to him, concerned.
I'm okay, baby. I'm okay. You okay?
(Sings)
Will you still love me when I'm gone?

B.A.
The man is not talking right, Hannibal. But now he really ain't talking right. He’s hurtin' bad.

Hannibal
Yeah. I'm afraid he's getting an infection and then he get a fever. THEN we're in trouble. We got to find some place isolated, out of the way, off the highway, we can lay him down, keep him still, make him comfortable. Face, you gonna have to scam it. Start thinking!
(Face nods)

We see the inside of a cabin, two men are sitting at the table: Artie Simmons and Ritchie Hauser. Then there's a knock on the door.

Face (from outside)
Hello! Anybody in there? Hey, anybody home?
(He groans)

Artie Simmons runs to the door and opens it. Face literally falls in, right in his arms. He is wearing a jacket with a ripped up sleeve, a torn cap and an eye patch. Artie catches him and Ritchie comes to help. They take Face, who is still groaning, to a chair.

Ritchie
Calm down, easy, here you go!
(Puts him on the chair)

Artie
Take a seat, take a seat!

Face
I've been going on pure breath. Must have walked twenty miles to get here. Trouble you boys for a glass of water? (They run to get the requested)
Much obliged.

Ritchie
What happened to you?
Ritchie pours a glass of water.

Face
I've been looking for the big one. Only... he found me.
(Shows them the torn sleeve of his jacket)

Artie
Who found you?

Face
Old Luke!

Artie
Old Luke?

Face
Yeah, a grizz. Big, ugly, mean! I've been after him ‘bout a year.

Ritchie (to Artie)
I told you there were bears up here!

Face
Bears? We're not talking bears, we're talking BEARS.
(Points to the eye patch)
You think I got this from winking too much? No sir, old Luke gave me that. I'd show you boys what's under this, eh, patch only you fellows probably just had lunch.
(Artie and Ritchie grin at each other)

Artie (stuttering)
Well I tell you one thing. It's a good thing that old eh...eh...eh…

Face
Luke!

Artie
Luke didn't meet up with Ritchie and me cause you are looking at two dead shots.

Face
Listen pilgrim! You better put the first one right in the old keyhole with Luke or you can forget about locking the door. Folk’s call me Bear Claw Jones. Catchy, isn't it? Yeah, I go after the big ones. I hunt 'em, I skin 'em
(Waits for a second)
I eat 'em.
(Grins)
Yeah.

Artie (to Ritchie)
He eats 'em. Eh... Artie Simmons and Ritchie Hauser.

Face
Pleasure. Any of you boys chew?
(He offers them tobacco. They look disgusted and thank him. Face stuffs his mouth with it)
He's out there somewhere. Big as a day and twice as mean.
Sniffs.
You can smell him out there in the woods hiding in the shadows getting ready to pounce.
(Spits on the floor, points at it)
Sorry.
(They gesture: that's all right)
I got to get me a forty hot forty-four hot forty.
(They whistle through their teeth at hearing of such a caliber gun)
I'll track him down. Only this time I aim on collecting on that ten thousand-dollar reward they‘s offering for his hide.

Ritchie (almost speechless)
Ten thousand dollars?

Face (nods)
Certified cheque, signed by the governor himself. And put you right in the old history books.
(Artie and Ritchie look at each other meaningful: How can we scam this guy?)
Well, I got to go, got a bear to nudge
(He stumbles against the door)
I guess I’s weaker than I thought.
(Artie and Ritchie get to him and help him to the couch)

Artie
Take it easy, Mr. Claw, why don’t you just sit down and rest. You’ve been through an awful lot.

Face (sputters)
No, no, Old Luke’s out there.

Artie
Rest, relax and get your strength back. You got plenty a time for getting after old eh…

Face
Luke!

Artie
Luke! Why don’t you get yourself a couple of hours sleep and you feel like a new man. Ritchie signals “ok!” to Artie and while Artie puts Faces legs on the couch, Ritchie grabs their guns.

Face (spits on the floor)
Sorry! You’re probably right.
He stretches out on the couch and closes his eyes. Ritchie hands Artie one of the guns.

Artie
Definitely!

Face (mumbling)
That’s nice; that’s a nice couch.

Artie and Ritchie form the words ten thousand dollars to each other without actually saying them. They take off and get in their car, laughing at the idea of easy money. Face lifts the eye patch and smiles. He runs out, careful not to be seen and sees them leave.

Face grinning
Happy hunting!

While the car disappears out of sight the A-team van comes in. Hannibal gets out first.

Hannibal
Face, you’re getting slow!

Face
Slow?!
(Looks at his watch)
Twelve minutes! Hannibal, I had to say hello!

Hannibal has opened the side door of the van, revealing Murdock and a worried looking Tawnia. Murdock moves as if he wants to get out, but his left foot is stuck.

Hannibal
Easy now! Don’t move. Wait. Get your feet down first!
He loosens Murdock’s foot so he can get in position to come out. B.A. gives Face his gun and takes the left side of Murdock, Hannibal is on the right.

Hannibal
Up around me. All right, now! That’s it, take it slow.

Face is leading the way and Tawnia is in the rear, carrying Murdocks jacket. Murdock is trying not to show the pain he is in, but he is panting and as he groans Hannibal looks at him very worried. Face opens the cabin door, goes straight at the table and studies the map, which is still there. The others put Murdock on the couch. He is barely conscious, exhausted of getting there.

B.A.
Hannibal, I don’t like the way he looks, man! We got to get that bullet out!

Hannibal (removes the shirt of the wound)
Get a pillow, will you, B.A.?
(B.A. leaves to get the requested)
It’s not the bullet I’m worried about!

B.A.
It’s not?
(Gives Hannibal the pillow. Hannibal puts it under Murdock’s head).

Hannibal
No. It can sterilize itself right in the barrel sometimes. It’s the pieces of cloth it pushes in that usually starts the infection.

Tawnia (has been searching the shelves)
Hannibal! Here’s the first aid kit.

Hannibal (reaches out)
Give me an antiseptic.

Tawnia
We don’t have any!

Hannibal
Then give me a big bandage.
She hands it to him.

Tawnia
We’re gonna need the antiseptic.
Hannibal nods and sighs.

Face
Hannibal, unless there is a backdoor out of this place, it’s Decker’s ballgame!

Hannibal
Tawnia, hold this right here. Easy!
(She puts her fingers over the bandage to keep it in its place. Hannibal walks over to the table).

Face (pointing on the map)
We’re right here. The nearest medical facility is forty miles south of here. And with Decker in the area it might as well be four hundred miles.

Hannibal (studies the map)
Wait a minute. There’s a ranger station a fifteen miles east. That means medical supplies. Lieutenant, you got it. Take Tawnia!

Face
Well… Eh… What do you want me to do?

Hannibal (taps Face on the shoulder)
You will think of something!

Face
We’re on our way!

Hannibal goes back to Murdock and takes over from Tawnia so she can go with Face. The bandage is soaked with blood, so he places a new one, handed to him by B.A.

Murdock (singing, mumbling)
On our way, at ease the hay. What do you say, what do you say, what do you say, hey? Have you got a problem? If you got a problem, it will go away.

Hannibal (feels neck and forehead of Murdock and finds his fears came true)
He’s starting to get hot!
B.A. looks worried.

During all of this the sheriff rounded up Claytons men and we see them taken to squad cars. Captain Crane and colonel Decker are standing by their car, studying a map

Captain Crane
We completely sealed off the area.

Decker (points at the map)
I want patrols searching the secondary roads. Your men will cover quadrant A. Sergeant Collins and his team will cover quadrant B. I want those cabins along the north ridge searched immediately.

Captain Crane
I’ll get on it!

Sergeant Collins (he is squatting down and calling)
Colonel Decker!

Decker (goes over to him)
What is it sergeant?

Sergeant Collins
Blood, sir! It’s fresh. None of Clayton and his men were wounded, sir. Think it could be one of the A-team?

Decker (touches the stain of blood, then wipes his fingers in the dirt and turns to Captain Crane who followed him)
Let me see that map!

Captain Crane (hands the map to Decker and they study it together)
If they have a wounded man with them, colonel, there are only two places where they can secure medical supplies. River View Hospital and the ranger station of on Mill Bays and Road (he points those places out on the map)’Course they may try to contact Murdock at the V.A. hospital.

Decker (gives him a “well done” look)
Put a surveillance team on the hospital but don’t let them move in on Murdock and scare them away.
He and Captain Crane start walking back to their cars.
Captain, have you ever wondered why the A-team manages to slip past us?

Captain Crane
They’re good, sir!

Decker
They’re the best! They think as one, feel as one and act as one. But with a wounded man in their midst they cease to be that. The good of the unit becomes the good of an individual. And that will be their undoing.
(He reaches his car, opens the door and stands pensive for a while)

Back at the cabin, we’re on the outside, hearing Hannibal speak.

Hannibal
You know, it could take ‘em almost two hours to get to that ranger station, going around Decker’s roadblocks.

We enter.

B.A.
If Decker don’t grab ‘em first! (Points at Murdock) The last of the bandages. We gonna need those supplies, Hannibal. He’s week, he lost a lot of blood. We got to find a way to replace it, man!

Hannibal (looking worried)
I know.

B.A. (Looks at Murdock, who has his eyes open but doesn’t seem to notice what’s going on around him)
Me and this crazy man got the same kind of blood. Remember the time he gave me some of his blood?
Made me talk crazy, but he saved my life!

They both look at Murdock.

Hannibal
Yeah, as I remember we had to feed it to you drop by drop.

Murdock and B.A. lying down and hooked up to hoses. Amy is caressing B.A.’s head. Every one is gathered around concerned.

Hannibal
B.A. you lie still!

B.A.
Man, I’m warning you all for the last time! I don’t want this sucker blood in me. It’s gonna make me crazy, just like he is.

Murdock
No, it’s not gonna make you crazy, B.A., it’s just gonna make you mellow. You can even room with me at the V.A. I’ll have them bring in an extra bunk and you and I can watch the walls melt.

B.A. (desperate)
Hannibal!

Hannibal
Lay off, will you, Murdock?

Murdock
Lay off what? This man has a chance for greatness. My bodily fluids are in great demand by the finest minds of our time. I give a fresh specimen to the V.A. every week. The worst that can happen to him is to hear things that he don’t see, and rhyme his words, just like me.

Hannibal
Well, I’m all for the rhyming word but sometimes actions speak louder.

Another flashback:
We see Hannibal and Murdock sitting on garden chairs with trash bags attached to them. The bags are filled with hot air, provided by hairdryers.

Hannibal
Murdock, how did I let you talk me in to this?

Murdock
I don’t know, I have intermittent memory loss.
(He takes off)

Guard
We got a break situation here. Give us a lockdown and sound the alarms.
(Cells are closed, alarm bells and sirens are heard)

Hannibal (takes off)
Hey great, Murdock! Great!

Murdock
Yahoooooooo, isn’t this great, colonel?
(Flaps like he has wings)
What a view!

Hannibal
I love it Murdock! Like having wings!

Murdock (as they float over the prison walls, in an odd voice)
Yes, colonel, you got wings!

We’re going to flashback some more….

Murdock and a wounded man are sitting in an ultra light, which the team made themselves.

Murdock
White carpet, 5-86, now ready for boarding. All passengers holding tickets will now be on board.

B.A.
You got structural weaknesses in the wing struts and it won’t hold you if you start any of your aerobatics. Remember: keep an eye on the silk. If it starts to shred, take it down.

Murdock (imitating Jimmy Durante)
I didn’t know you cared, sweetheart!
(Pulls B.A. down by his necklaces and speaks in normal tone)
Thanks B.A.
(Winks)

B.A.
Don’t thank me! (Big smile) Just keep it up the trees.

Hannibal
Get this bird of the ground. That guy is sweating bullets!

Murdock (imitates a Freudian voice)
I will find civilization muchacho. I will bring back re-enforcements.
(He takes off and sings like in an opera. Face, in a priest outfit, is waving at him with a bible)

B.A.
The man’s crazy!

Face
Yeah, but it’s a good kind of crazy.

B.A.
Crazy man can fly a plane, but he never knew where he was going…

Murdock
Sees the fuel tank sign of the chopper they’re in reach ‘empty’
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, girl, take it easy now!

Hannibal
What’s the matter?

Murdock
We out of juice, we going down, boy. You never get good gas miles in the city.

He lands in front of a gas station, right in front of a pump, even on the chord that makes that “dingle.” The gas station attendant watches in amazement. He is frozen in disbelief.

Face
You got a map that covers the entire county.
(Exits into the gas station after the man points over his shoulder.)

Murdock
Fill her up, high octane.
(The man still doesn’t move.)
All right, I’ll do it.

End of flashback.

Hannibal
You could always count on Murdock to do the unexpected.

They are in a plane; the dials are going all wonky.

Murdock
Knock it off, you guys!
(He hits them)

Hannibal (worried)
Are you having a problem, Murdock?

Murdock (looks out of the side window and sees smoke coming from one of the engines)
Well, it’s hard to tell with these…

Hannibal
With these? What do you mean with these?
(Looks over his shoulder)
Where did you get this plane, Face?

Face
Well…Eh…

Murdock
Face didn’t scam it, I did.

Hannibal (Shocked)
What?

Face
Well, I had to con the passport people…

Hannibal
Okay… Murdock, where did you get this bird?

Murdock
I clipped it off the rental plane repair line.
(Face is staring in disbelieve. Even Murdock couldn’t be this crazy, could he?)

Hannibal
It would be ridiculous for me to assume that it’d been fixed?

Murdock
Of course it wasn’t fixed. They start to miss them once they’ve been fixed. You got to get ‘em before they’re fixed.

Hannibal (as if it all makes sense)
Of course.

Face (Afraid)
Murdock, what’s gonna happen?

Murdock
Looks like we’re gonna crash.

Face (Hoping Murdock is pulling his leg)
No, come on, really, what’s gonna happen?

Murdock
It looks like we’re gonna crash and die.
(The plane is going down fast)
Four thousand feet and dropping.
(Face found a parachute)

Face
There’s just one parachute. (Hopeful) I’ll jump and go for help.

Hannibal
Too low. Too late to jump.
(Face looks sick)
Murdock
Find a confident spot and hold on.

The ride gets rocky and Face is tossed around in the back. Murdock is holding his breath as he lands the plane in the hills. It smashes through some trees before finally stopping.
Murdock (voice over the plane’s PA):
Ladies and gentlemen that completes your flight. Thank you for flying miracle airlines, the only airline where lady luck is your copilot.

Back in the cabin we see Hannibal giving Murdock something to drink. Suddenly Murdock seems to realize the danger he’s putting them in.

Murdock
Hannibal, you better get out of here. You better leave me, man. You better leave me.
He falls back in the pillow, panting.

Hannibal
Captain, we go out together or we don’t go out at all.
(Hands B.A. the glass)
I want you to rest.

Murdock (Weary)
Yes, resting.

Hannibal lays him down comfortably and sighs.

Hannibal (To B.A.)
I’m gonna check the perimeter.
(He leaves)

B.A.
You heard the man, sucker. We’re a team. We go out together.

B.A. remembers…

Murdock wearing a Burger Heaven cap and
taking a bite from a hamburger. Then he faints.

B.A.
Well, looks like we won’t be flying.
(He giggles, takes a bite of his burger… and falls unconscious).

Murdock (sitting up):
How’d I do?

Hannibal gives him an A-OK sign.

B.A.
I might have passed out from that hamburger, sucker, but I got my revenge later…

B.A. and Murdock standing on a pier.

Murdock
I was thinking of just swimming right on up to the coast someday and circling right on in and saying: “Hey”.

B.A.
Shut up, fool. You ain’t no fish!

Murdock
Oh yeah, I could rub like one. Besides, I like them fish vibes. I’ll tell you they got something real peaceful going on down there.
(Talking to the scissor of a lobster, attached to his sleeve)
Right Therm, my man?

B.A.
Listen Murdock. I’m sick and tired of your dead lobster and your dumb vibes.

Murdock
Cut it out, B.A. Just because Therm has been reduced to a claw it don’t mean he ain’t got no vibes.

B.A. (Closing in on Murdock who backs up, kind a scared)
I’m gonna teach you sucker a lesson.

Murdock (Walking backwards down the pier)
B.A. let’s be rational. We must behave like grown men, like civilized adults. The…the… man said: g..g..g..give the m..m..m..man a break. So gimme a break.

B.A.
How about give you a ride? You want to be like the fish so much? Why don’t you join them!
He throws Murdock into the water.

Murdock (Astonished and angry, smacks his cap on the water surface)
He did it! I don’t believe he did it!

B.A.
Now vibe on that, sucker!
He giggles.

Murdock
Vibe on that?
(Pretends to play a harp)

In the cabin B.A. wipes the sweat of Murdocks face and covers him with a blanket.
The A-team van with Face and Tawnya is speeding towards the ranger station. It leaves a trace of dust.

Tawnia
Face, you think Murdock will be all right? He’s lost so much blood.

Face
Oh, Murdock, he is tough, like a piece of rawhide when it’s just gone out of therapy. Yeah, he’s got the kind of strength that counts.
(Points at the side of his head).
Don’t you worry about Murdock. A few weeks and eh…he won’t be able to distinguish reality from a couple of breadsticks.
(They laugh)
He’s quite a guy; we sure ran a lot of scams together…

We go to another flashback, while hearing Face say:
There’s certain elegance, poetry to the man…

We see Face in a gray suit and Murdock in a colonel’s uniform enter a supply store. The storekeeper, who was sitting, smoking a cigarette, jumps to his feet, coughs and gets behind his counter.

Moran (Storekeeper with a heavy, Cockney accent)
Good afternoon, gents. What can I do for you?

Face
Moran? Morgan Moran?

Moran
Yeah.

Face
Then I can assume that these are your initials on this purchase order, eh… M.M.?

Moran
Yeah?

Face picks up the phone, while Murdock is going around the store, looking not very interested.

Moran
What are you doing?

Face
I’m calling headquarters to tell ‘em we’re questioning the suspect.

Moran
Suspect? Hey, wait!

Murdock (speaking with a beautiful English accent)
You have already conceded, sir that your initials are in fact on the document. Please do not complicate matters by purge ding yourself.

Moran
Look, I don’t have to stand here and take this from a … who are you guys, anyway? Eh?
He steps from behind his counter. Murdock is standing at a few boxes of dynamite.

Face
Now, that’s colonel Bradley Lexington of Salisbury explosives and arms control and I am Edmund Morris, United Nations attaché to Solobway.

Moran
I’ve done nothing wrong so why don’t you put somebody else’s knickers in the twist, okay?

Murdock
We are not amused! On 16 December 1982 this establishment sold ten cases of dynamite to the Parker Construction Company. Do you concur?

Moran
So what? I’m a supply store! Yeah, you see…

Murdock (Interrupts him)
Certain dynamite was defective and premature explosions caused to the untidy demise of 22 workers employed to renovate the bridge at Breaker Pass. Now, how do you respond to that?

Moran (Shocked at first, but than a glance of hope simmers in his eyes)
I’d say that’s bloody impossible cause there ain’t no bridge over Breaker Pass, that’s why.

Murdock (In a furious tone)
There’s no need to brutalize the queens English along with your other crimes, which now include impugning a loyal subject of her royal majesty.

Moran
Come on! You guys must be kidding. I sell good stuff here, everyone knows it.

Murdock
Don’t make me laugh! No kippers! No English herringbone tweeds, no meat pies, no Rolls Royce petrol caps, no original pressings of Hey! Jude! You, sir, are a miserable excuse for a shop keep.
(He points at Moran accusing)

Face (Interrupting)
And I don’t see any state seals or shipping dates on any of these. Mr. Moran, you’re not buying this on the black market, are you?

Moran (Comes over to the cases of dynamite)
Look, I bought this stuff all legal and you can bank that at Barclay’s.

Face
Then, where are the state seals?

Moran
Oh well…Eh…

Face
I thought so! I’m afraid we’re gonna have to confiscate this as contraband. Colonel Lexington, could you give me a hand here, please?

Murdock
Delighted!

Moran
Oh no, look…this is…

Murdock pushes Moran aside and glances at Face as if he says: We did it, what a relief!

Face
Of course there were the visits at the V.A. hospital…

Murdock is playing a computer game, singing, “I ain’t got no satisfaction”
The gaming device has a sign saying “property of H.M.Murdock” on it.
Face comes in, dressed as a doctor, and shuts down the computer.

Face
Hi, Murdock.

Murdock
Oh, man, I was practically in a menial shower!

Face
Time to go bye, bye.
(Throws Murdock his jacket).
The magic word is tuberculosis.
Murdock coughs, Face shakes his head. Murdock coughs louder, still not what Face means, then he really ruckles and Face nods, looking almost happy: “That’s it!”)

They leave Murdocks room, Murdock is in a wheelchair, coughing as loud as he can in a glove. There’s a nurse outside, she is shocked to see him at a state like this.

Nurse
Good Lord! Mr. Murdock. I don’t remember being him like that.

Face
He must have been incubating all this time. Good thing tests showed us the infestation this early. I got to get him right down to County General into quarantine.

Nurse
County General?

Face
I’d like a complete list of all patients whom this eh…Murdock has been in contact with.
(He pushes the wheelchair down the hallway)

Nurse
He spends most of the time by himself.

Murdock
I want my doggie Billy
(Takes the nurse by her arm)
What about my dog, nurse? He’s been in the same position for a month!

Face (In disbelieve)
This man has a dog?

The nurse whispers in his ear
No. You see, there is no dog!

Murdock (Having heard the explanation)
Oh no! He’s gone! It’s too late, doc!
Coughs in the nurses’ face. Then speeds the wheelchair himself towards the elevator. Face is almost running to keep up with him. As is the nurse.

Nurse
I don’t know if I can release him. Mr. Murdock is under care!

Face
Nurse, if you want to take responsibility for contaminating this entire ward, maybe the entire wing, perhaps the entire hospital then by all means, I’ll leave the patient here with you. But unless you have proper quarantine facilities available…

Nurse
No, no, no…it’s just…
Murdock seems to be choking and grasps at his throat. Face and the nurse look at him, then she quickly puts her signature under the form Face is handing her.

Face
Thank you.
Enters the elevator which Murdock is already in, pushes a button, turns around and says
Oh, and if this man has been eating in a cafeteria I want the dietetic staff to be given full examination and if necessary shots. Hopefully this thing can be contained.

Murdock
What about my dog Billie, doc? Tell me he’s gonna make it!

The elevator doors are closing; the nurse holds them for a second.

Nurse
Oh, feel better Mr. Murdock.
(He coughs in her face, then the elevator doors close)

End of the memories.

Tawnia
Face, are you okay?
He’s not responding
Face are you all right?

Face
What?

Tawnia
You all right?

Face
Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m fine, I must have tuned out back there.
Face stops the van in near sight of the ranger station.
Oh, oh.
Tawnia looks at the station and sees it too.
Decker!

Decker
Get these cars out of sight. I want sentries posted. A hundred yards out, along that perimeter.
(To the ranger)
Come with me, inside!

Face and Tawnia have gotten out of the van and are coming closer, carefully keeping the bushes between them and the ranger station.

Tawnia
Face, you can’t go in there. Not with Decker and his men in that ranger station.

Face
Yeah, that does present a challenge, doesn’t it?

Inside the ranger station, we hear sergeant Collins over the radio, speaking to Decker.
I found some tire tracks, could be from the A-teams van.

Decker (Standing in front of a large map, hanging on the wall)
Half mile, north off the over pass, I have you.

Sergeant Collins
There’s a cabin in the woods up ahead, sir. About two hundred yards.

Decker
I want it searched, sergeant. I’ll have back up vectored your position. You keep in touch.

Sergeant Collins
Yes, sir.

Decker turns off the radio and is absorbed in thought. He seems to be very self-complacent.

Sergeant Collins and his men burst into the cabin. Artie and Ritchie, who were sitting at the table, studying a map, jump up throwing the map in the air and reach for the ceiling.

Ritchie
Whoa! Don’t shoot! We’re tax accountants!

Artie
I guess you guys are looking for old, eh…

Ritchie
Luke.

Artie
Luke! Right! The grizzly?

The sergeant aims his gun away from them and walks to the other room of the cabin. Artie and Ritchie look at each other, wondering what’s going on.

Artie
Maybe…maybe not!

Hannibal and B.A. are outside, carrying a portable with Murdock on it.

B.A.
I’m glad you laid that tripwire that warned us of those two suckers coming.

Hannibal
The ranger station is due west of here. We got to find Tawnia and Face on the way.
They hear the serene of an m.p. car.
Duck! Duck!

They quickly hide in the bushes. The car passes by, full speed.

Hannibal
Looks like we’re gonna be playing tag with Decker and his men all the way.
He hands B.A. an automatic gun. Murdock moans.

B.A.
Don’t give up, man!

Hannibal
Hate to disappoint Decker. It’s so damaging to his psyche.

B.A. (angry)
I don’t care about his psyche, Hannibal. I’m gonna damage the sucker with this!
He shakes his fist. Murdock is panting.
He’s getting worse, Hannibal!

Hannibal
I’ll check the road.
He leaves B.A. to attend to Murdock.

B.A.
Hang tough, Murdock. I ain’t gonna let you down, buddy!

Choppers fly in and foot soldiers are coming up the hill. Hannibal and B.A. are driven up hill.

Hannibal
Slow down B.A. We got to set him here.
They put the portable down. Hannibal picks up a piece of wood.
That looks like a piece of shoring timber! Stand guard, I’ll be right back.
He walks a little bit further down the road and there, hidden behind some brushes, is a mine entrance. There are laths closing the entrance. Hannibal calls out for B.A., keeping his voice low.
B.A., come down here.
B.A. shows up.
Found an abandoned mine, give me a hand.

B.A. puts his rifle over his shoulder and they start taking the laths down.

Back at the ranger station Face and Tawnia are getting close to the sentries. Face signals Tawnia to stay behind and sneaks up to a sentry. He taps him on the shoulder and when the soldier turns around Face asks him
“Slumming?”
and knocks him down. He catches the falling body and drags it behind the bushes. He starts to undress the soldier.

Tawnia (squatting next to Face)
Face, the uniform will never work. Decker will recognize you, the moment you walk in.

Face
Oh, I don’t know. A little jewelry, maybe an ascot, with just the right touch it’ll look terrific.
Keeps undressing the soldier.

Tawnia
Face, are you listening to me? You go in there and you’ll be on the first flight to Leavenworth.

Face (In anger)
Now listen! Without those medical supplies Murdock is dead, so it doesn’t matter what the risk is, now does it? (And then, mellow)
And, like you said: the worst that could happen I go to prison. Not exactly my idea of a little fun in the sun, but…the hours are regular, the food is palatable and there’s plenty of start in the shirts.

Tawnia
Face.

Face
Besides. People very seldom look at what’s right under their nose. Right?

Face, now in uniform, enters the ranger station.

Soldier
Unit fourteen to base. We checked all the perimeters, sir. No sign of anything, colonel! Over?
While Decker is on the radio, Face walks right behind him and enters the kitchen.

Decker
I want Baker and Charlies’ squad to search all along the south shore. And check those old boathouses. Out!

The phone is ringing. Captain Crane answers it.
Captain Crane.
He hands the phone over to Decker.
It’s major Danton, colonel.

Face is poring himself a cup of coffee.

Decker
Yes major? Three hours?
Checks his watch.
Good. I’ll arrange for helicopter transport waiting for you at the airbase to fly you and your men in.
He ends the phone call and beckons the ranger. Face is hiding behind his cup.
Come with me.
They leave.

Captain Crane hands the radiophone over to Face, without looking at him.

Captain Crane
Soldier! Get me sergeant Collins on the radio.

Face takes the phone, mumbles right! And assumes to be dialing. A soldier comes in to get captain Crane, they leave and Face is left alone in the station…He is not wasting time and takes the medical kit off the wall and puts it out of the window. Just moments later he approaches the van with it.

Tawnia
Face, you’re amazing! I can’t believe you pulled it off!
He hands her the kit and takes off the helmet.

Face
Well, green always was my lucky color.

Decker (on the radio, talking to sergeant Collins)
Any sign of them?

Sergeant Collins
Negative, colonel! All units are conversing on my position. We’ll have a search pattern blanketing a radius of three miles around the cabin.

Decker
They can’t have gotten very far. Not with a wounded man. They’ve got to be in that area.

Sergeant Collins
We’ve had them in the area before, sir!

Flashback of one of Decker’s memories.
We see a building, surrounded by m.p. cars. There are a lot of soldiers around the building, all taking aim at it.
Inside the building we see the A-team, accompanied by a man, their client at the moment.

Decker (through a megaphone)
This is colonel Decker of the U.S. army. You are completely surrounded.

Hannibal
Ah, no kiddin’.

Decker
Give yourself up or I’ll flush the whole building and everyone inside of it right in the sewer.

Face
I’d say Decker is crazy.

Hannibal
Decker IS crazy.

Decker
Do you want me to start blasting, Smith?

Face
Well, Hannibal?

Hannibal
I’m thinking.

The soldiers fire shots at the building, everyone inside ducks.

B.A.
Think faster, man!

Hannibal
Decker! This is Smith.
There’s a real barrage.
You got to cool out! We’ve got an innocent prisoner in here.

Decker
You come out or we come in. And you’re not gonna like it if we come in.
I’m giving you two minutes.

Captain Crane
It’s obvious, they really have no choice.

Decker
With anyone but colonel Hannibal Smith. With him, nothing is obvious.

Captain Crane
But what can he do?

Decker
We’ll find out (checks his watch) in about forty seconds.
It doesn’t even take that long for the A-team van to burst through the building wall. Decker and Crane follow in a squad car with its siren on. They speed down the road. At a crossing…

Hannibal
B.A., turn left here.
B.A. does so; they come along a sign saying BRIDGE OUT, CONSTRUCTION AHEAD.

Captain Crane
Oh, we have ‘em now, sir!

Decker
We’ve had them before.

B.A.
The bridge is out, man! What are we gonna do?

Hannibal
Cross it. Better put the hammer down. Unless you want me to drive!
B.A. puts the hammer down.

Captain Crane
The bridge is just up ahead.

Decker
Where the A-team becomes the B-team.

The A-team van speeds up towards the bridge, which isn’t there! A worker tries to signal them to stop, but they don’t. Of course they don’t!

Captain Crane
They’re crazy!

The worker jumps aside and the van jumps over the gap, making it to the other side of the bridge, though not exactly in one piece… The squad car gets stuck on the bridges end. Hannibal gets out of the van and looks at Decker, who sticks his head out of the window and looks at Hannibal in impotent rage.

Hannibal
What’s the matter, Decker? No guts?

Decker
Enjoy it now, Smith!

Hannibal
Enjoy it? I love it!
He laughs.

End of Decker’s’ memories…

Decker
This time it’s checkmate!
He goes over to captain Crane, who is standing by the map on the wall, puzzled.

Captain Crane
I just can’t believe that one of the A-team would just walk in here and take that medical kit out literally while we were standing around watching, colonel.

Decker
If I have learned anything about the A-team, captain, it’s to expect the unexpected.

Soldier
comes in, holding a receiver, which is beeping.
Sir!
He salutes the colonel, who answers.
The signal is coming in perfectly. The homer in the medical kit will lead us right to the A-team!
They all smile at each other, considering themselves very smart.

We are back at the mine. Its camouflage is perfect. We hear B.A. talking, and while he does, we enter.

B.A.
He’s burning up, Hannibal. He’s gonna die if we don’t get him to a hospital and get that wound cleaned out!
He is wiping the sweat of Murdocks face.

Hannibal hands B.A. a cartridge holder and puts one in his own pocket as well.

Hannibal
I’ll go back to the ranger station to try and find Face and Tawnia with those medical supplies.
He sighs.
If I don’t I’ll bring back Decker.
B.A. signs agreeing to him.

Murdock (exhausted)
B…B.A….

B.A.
Huh? Don’t you B.A. me, fool. I don’t want no crazy man calling my name! Always saying things that irritate me, dragging me on planes! I still owe you for the time…

Flashback

Murdock (Squatting against a wall and talking to B.A. who is working on a switchboard of a plane, in
odd voice) Do you think the patient is going to make it, doctor?

B.A.
How you ever gonna make it in the outside world. You keep making a fool out yourself.

Murdock
I am thinking about a career in medicine.

B.A.
The only thing you should be doing with medicine, is use ‘em for your head! How much time do we have?

Murdock
‘Bout half a tank.

Suddenly the plane starts moving. Murdock almost falls down.

B.A.
What’s this?

Murdock
Eh…sounds like… noise.

B.A. Runs for the door to get off, Murdock tackles him.
I got to get out a here.

Murdock (Holding B.A. to the wall and taking a firm stand to keep him there)
Don’t! Do you wanna kill yourself?

B.A.
If I gotta fly, I do!

The plane takes off; B.A. is literally paralyzed of fear. Murdock puts him upright against the wall and shines in B.A.’s eyes with a flashlight. He snaps his fingers in front of B.A.’s face.

Murdock
Hello! Hello in there?
B.A. is not responding
Now B.A. involuntarily paralization is one of the primary symptoms of panic anxiety. So, just try to breathe deep.
Still no response.
Okay, forget deep…and just try to breathe.
In Freudian voice.
Trust me, I am an expert in my field!
He takes B.A.’s arm and sticks it up in the air, singing
Hold me roar, is that the get a kind a Choo Choo.
He jumps up, B.A.’s arm is still in the air.
Come on, man!
He slaps B.A. in the face.
Hannibal’s got this whole thing locked down!
B.A. if you can hear me, blink. Raise your eyebrow. Smirk, smile, wince…
Come on, B.A.! If you stay like this I’m gonna stand you in front of a bank holding a clock.
B.A. is still not responding and Murdock turns away from him, growling.

End of this flashback.

B.A. Panicking because Murdock doesn’t respond anymore.
Come on, Murdock! I ain’t gonna let you down, man! You’re my friend!
Murdock, come on!
(He shakes Murdock up).
I was just playing about that crazy bit. Come on buddy.

Hannibal, Face and Tawnia enter. Hannibal turns to B.A., mellow.
It’s all right, B.A. It’s gonna be all right.

Face at Tawnia
Grab the light!
She takes the lamp of the chest it is standing on and he puts the medical kit on it. He opens it.

Hannibal
After a look at Murdock, he turns to Face.
He’s too weak to be moved. We haven’t any choice.
Face looks worried and then nods.
I’ll have to get that slug out with everything it took in with it.
Hannibal takes his knife out of its sheath and hands it to Face.
Face gives Hannibal the bottle with antiseptic and he starts cleaning his hands with it. Then he returns the bottle to Face.

Tawnia
Hannibal, if not careful you’re gonna wind up killing him!

Face while cleaning the knife
He knows what he’s doing, Vietnam was a great teacher!

Hannibal
We haven’t got much time; Decker’s got this whole area covered. It won’t take him long to find us.

He is so right! As they speak, Decker and his man are coming close. The homers receiver lies beeping on Decker’s dashboard. He picks it up and looks at it.

Decker to Captain Crane
Less than five miles from here.

In the meantime Hannibal is trying to get to the bullet. Murdock is face down on the floor; B.A. and Tawnia hold lamps so Hannibal can see what he’s doing and Face is playing nurse. Murdock moans as Hannibal cuts his back to reach the bullet.

Hannibal
I can feel it!
(It’s clear: Murdock can feel it too!)
He hands Face his knife and Face gives him a pair of tweezers. After he’s got the bullet out, Hannibal pours antiseptic in the wound. Murdock pants in pain.

Decker and his men arrive at the spot where the beeper is telling them the A-team is. They get out of their cars and start searching. They find the van.

Captain Crane
There’s an old mine entrance here!

Decker
Back off.
He gets his megaphone out of his car.
Smith? It’s colonel Decker. You’re surrounded. I want you and Peck and Baracus and miss Baker, if she’s in there, to come out with your hands up. You have fifteen seconds.
He gets his gun from his holster and waits. Few seconds later, Hannibal shows up. Just him…

Hannibal
I have a wounded man in there! He needs immediate medical attention.

Decker
Move in!
As his men do so, he walks to Hannibal and disarms him.

Hannibal
Well, looks like you won, colonel.

Decker
I’d say that was inevitable, wouldn’t you? I want this man handcuffed!
Hannibal lets captain Crane do so.
Turn around, inside!

Decker follows Hannibal inside, his men follow. We see B.A and Tawnia standing next to Murdock. They’ve wrapped his face with bandage so he can’t be recognized.

Decker looking at Murdock
What’s the matter with Peck, here?

Hannibal
He‘s got some bad powder burns. A gun exploded in his face. And he’s got a shoulder wound, real bad!

Decker
Check him sergeant. I’m not in the mood for any tricks.

They all stand around watching while the sergeant checks on Murdock.

Sergeant
He’s in pretty bad shape, sir!

Hannibal
He needs blood.

Decker
Have this man moved to the A-team van.
And then, to Hannibal
You’re not hit. Why didn’t you fight your way out? After you, lieutenant-colonel Smith.
Hannibal leaves, followed by Decker, Tawnia and B.A.
Inside Face steps around a corner in the mine, still in uniform.

Face
I got that, corporal. Make sure the van doors are open.
The corporal leaves and Face and a soldier pick up the portable.

Hannibal
Colonel, if you don’t mind…we’d like to ride with Face. He may not make it. We’d like to be there just in case.

Decker thinks about it, then sees no harm and grants their wish
Put them in the van.
They are put inside. Face and the soldier approach with the portable.

Face after they put the portable in the van
I’ll drive, you watch the prisoners… Right…
He gets in the van, quickly reverses it and stops just long enough to give Hannibal the opportunity to throw the soldier out. Then he pulls out.

Decker
What the…don’t let them get away!
Hannibal fires at the squad cars with a machinegun, Decker fires back at him with a handgun. When he and the soldiers want to get in their cars, it’s obviously no use. The tires are flat. The van disappears…Decker and captain Crane kneel by a car, disappointed and beaten.

A few weeks later, at the V.A.

Murdock, declaring Scandinavian sounding poetry. He’s in a strait waistcoat, squatting at a seat.
Washed a while a drink in the wild strawberries. I used to love visitors, colonel, I really do. You sure you won’t change your mind and stay for lunch. As if we’re having…eh…eh…pickles and a fruitini skins, salad and a Tapioca pudding stuffed with coconut flakes and on top of it a stewed prune. I love it. I just love it.

Decker compassionate
It would be in your best interest to help me find Smith and the others, son. Sometimes they come in here and break you out.

Murdock laughs in an insane way, then looks disturbed and angry
Lies… Lies... Unproven half-truths. Practically rumors. You see…it’s them… It’s them. They’re after me. There they are right now, you see?
He looks down.
Crawling up my leg.
Sighs.
I can’t even go to pick nicks anymore without them …following me.
He starts crying, Decker gets up and leaves. Murdock calls after him, in a begging tone.
Don’t go. Please don’t go! I need you. Colonel I need you!
He starts speaking Scandinavian again, louder and louder as Decker gets farther away. He stands on the seat.

Decker drives off and Murdock starts shouting.

He jumps of the seat he was standing on, controls if Decker is out of sight yet and dances to a nearby tree, singing in Scandinavian.

The tree he is dancing at hides the complete A-team!

Face
Hannibal, you got to hand it to Decker. The man does try!

Hannibal
He gets an A for efford, but an F for results.
They laugh.

Murdock
Still singing, dances up to B.A.
Hey, B.A. won’t you give me a hand and unbutton me buddy?

B.A. Angry.
No way fool! You can pound yourself upon the ground, and scratch your knees with your ears before I let you out of that!

Murdock not understanding, disappointed…
B.A. I thought we were friends! And I thought you carried me through the woods over your shoulder and looked into my pain filled eyes and helped me arising my strength…

B.A.
What are you talking about, fool! I don’t remember none of that. You just a crazy man, seeing things that ain’t there.
He turns to the rest of the team and smiles at them.

We hear the song “opposites”.

Who said that opposites attract?
They’d probably think the world is flat!
‘Cause you and I are opposites,
and all we do is fight.

We see from different points of view.
You laugh at me, I laugh at you.
And we both know
two wrongs don’t make a right.

So I’m here at the junction
But this time it’s the end.
We’re opposites, we’re idiots
But we’re still friends.

Murdock follows B.A. and he looks at him. B.A. instantly looks angry again.

The end.

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DwightSchultzOfficialFansite
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
1melody6
BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 10:01:48  Reageer met quote

Leeftijd: 33
Generaal
Generaal

vet cool chopper!!!

Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht MSN messenger
ninapiggy
BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 11:38:36  Reageer met quote

Kolonel
Kolonel

Ik dacht dat je alleen die 2 niet uitgezonden scripts had gekocht..? Maar deze is ook echt cool!

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 13:16:36  Reageer met quote

Generaal
Generaal

Ik heb het script van Mexican Slayride in PDF versie maar ik weet niet hoe ik dat hier op moet krijgen. Kopieren naar Word is geen optie.
Naar boven
Daphne
BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 15:57:00  Reageer met quote

Leeftijd: 43
Generaal
Generaal

vet cool,prima

Face: Don't you smile at me like that. That's not even a real smile. It's just a bunch of teeth playing with my mind!

http://dirkbenedict1945.hyves.nl/
Naar boven
choppercrazy
BerichtGeplaatst: 24-07-2007 17:02:09  Reageer met quote

Generaal
Generaal

ninapiggy schreef:
Ik dacht dat je alleen die 2 niet uitgezonden scripts had gekocht..? Maar deze is ook echt cool!

Dit is en transcript dat is wat anders dan een script, een transcript is eigenlijk alleen de letterlijke tekst. In het script staan nog andere dingen volgens mij, maar ik heb de scripts nog niet in huis, dus geen idee hoe dat er van binnen uit staat.

Deze transcripts van bounty en curtain call heb ik zelf ook van internet gedownload.

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DwightSchultzOfficialFansite
Naar boven

Berichten van afgelopen:   
Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp
Pagina 1 van 1
Ateamfans.nl forum index  ~  Afleveringen

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie

Ga naar: